Nightmare after missed eggplant weekender!!

Don't be sad! It's better to have money in your pocket so you can be ready to buy something you like. The violet will be much better than the eggplant! Plus, you will buy it BRAND NEW from the store...so you know it's authentic! :smile: & you don't have to go thru all the risks with ebay. :smile:

Congratulations Varsha! Eggplants the prettiest shade of purple, so deep & rich. I was going back and forth about it also...and lvlady's a wonderful seller! I wish violet was as dark, but oh well...I'll know better than to think twice next time an eggplant shows up.

thanks surferchick, Melisande and lulu! And andy of course :smile:

I'll post pics when I get it. I love purples.

Violet looks wonderfully pretty too. It looks a little more mauvey, and that's a very cool tote. can't wait to see it IRL

Andy: So so sorry! :sad: I hope another comes your way!

Varsha: Congratulations! :yahoo: What a gorgeous Weekender!

SpiralSnow: Thank you so much for posting that pic! Violet looks amazing....I can't wait until July!

Oh no....this is a beauty...eggplant is definitely a rare collector bag....in fact, i'm lookin for one too...however, it's not easier to find one....i guess just have to wait and be patience as i believe another one will pop of soon....cross our fingers.....sigh.....:girlsigh: