Nightingale size

ToniP

Dec 1, 2015
Hi all,
The time has come. After a complete week of obsession, I've made a huge sale at work, and am pulling the trigger on my first Gale. My question IS IMPORTANT. To all you size experts out there. I cannot get a set answer on size. Here is my dilemma:

On the Saks sight the measurements for the newest Gale small is:
11.5" W x 8.25"H x 3.5"D
a MICRO on the other hand is 12.25"W x 8.5" H x 3.5"D

Now to me, it appears the MICRO is actually a bit larger, but that doesn't make sense.

I am used to carrying a bag with about a 12 inch base, but I don't want like a "mini" bag. I'm just plain confused. I see another person online at Saks had the same question, but no one has answered. Help please!!!

heyitscheryl

Feb 23, 2015
Hi all,

The time has come. After a complete week of obsession, I've made a huge sale at work, and am pulling the trigger on my first Gale. My question IS IMPORTANT. To all you size experts out there. I cannot get a set answer on size. Here is my dilemma:

On the Saks sight the measurements for the newest Gale small is:

11.5" W x 8.25"H x 3.5"D

a MICRO on the other hand is 12.25"W x 8.5" H x 3.5"D

Now to me, it appears the MICRO is actually a bit larger, but that doesn't make sense.

I am used to carrying a bag with about a 12 inch base, but I don't want like a "mini" bag. I'm just plain confused. I see another person online at Saks had the same question, but no one has answered. Help please!!!

Just in case you're still wondering, here's the dimensions on the Micro from Barney's: 8.0" height x 9.5" width x 4.0" depth (approximately).

I just saw all the new nightingales at the Givenchy boutique in LV and the micro is definitely smaller. Bought the medium for myself. :smile: Hope that helps!