Nightingale - Regular or 3D/Geo? Help me choose!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All

I've decided to take the plunge on a Nightingale! :biggrin: I'm super excited but I have a little problem.. for as long as I've wanted one, I've been torn between a medium black with palladium hardware or a medium black geo/3D.

After nearly a year of pondering I *still* can't decide! Does anyone have any hot tips or recs as an owner? The only thing I can think of is that maybe the raised design is more prone to wear/damage and will shorten the life of the bag?

All advice greatly appreciated!!

2. Have a picture to share of both bags? They both sound lovely :biggrin:

3. I would go with the medium black palladium, though I do love the 3D Geometric.
    My reasoning is that I think the geometric motif is quite trendy.
    A beautiful trend, but a trend nonetheless.
    Since you are taking so much time to carefully decide about your bag, it seems that you are looking for something that you will carry for a very long time.
    A black nightingale will be more of a classic bag, in my opinion.

Of course, they are both beautiful and there is no wrong decision.

I also wonder about the durability of the angles on the 3D parts.
    I notice that the more corners or angles a bag has, the worse the wear.
    There are more points that can get rubbed through daily use.
    This is the problem I have had with my beloved Lucrezia.
    There are just so many sharp angles on the bag, so there are so many more opportunities for it to be rubbed or scraped.

Whatever you decide, please post pics when it arrives!!