Nightingale or Pandora? That is the Question

Love them both, use the Nightingale more.

I travel a lot, and it's essential for me to have a bigger bag that can double as a carry-on (but still look nice when carried as a regular handbag). There isn't quite enough room for all of my travel necessities in the Pandora (I have two of the Medium size), and I really appreciate the extra height my Nightingales offer.

When I'm home, just running errands or out shopping on the weekend, I usually reach for my Pandoras. They are a bit lighter, and the cross-body option is awesome!

I am not sure I completely agree....the Nightingale is beautiful but the Pandora brings the unique edgy slouchy cool, the way the bag hangs....it is like no other. If you can only have one of them you should decide by using your own style as your gauge....fashionably edgy with a desire to be outside the norm...or the more refined fashionable girl, but still cool.

I got the nightingale first. It is a classier and versatile bag. When I first saw the pandora a year ago, I didn't even bat an eyelid, it didn't appeal to me. After I got the gale, I was hooked on to TPF-G forum and I saw the beauty of pandora. It is so chic yet quirky, a charm that no other bag can offer. It turned heads (I am not sure if it's cos they found it hideous haha...) - I love it.

Both bags offer different style, it really depends on how you plan to use it. I find myself secretly hunting down another pandora :P

sorry, not much help :greengrin: