Nightingale as baby bag?

latotx

Sep 19, 2009
Looking for thoughts on using a nightingale as a baby bag... love the mini pandora as “my” bag but need something big enough to carry stuff for a toddler and a newborn. Really looking for an alternative to the ubiquitous neverfull that would be cool and practical. Nightingales are at such reasonable prices on the secondary market that I thought it would be worth considering. So I guess my main questions are: 1. Is it too heavy? 2. Would the shape be awkward? Especially when worn with shoulder strap? 3. Would medium or large be the right size? Thanks! And any other ideas welcome!

Reactions: HavPlenty
I was using a large nightingale as a diaper bag (or better to say everything bag :smile: with my first kid, and with my second one now I am using a 35 LV bandouliere. And LV ls waaay more usable. Easier to carry, easier to find stuff in it, better in all ways. I miss my nightingale but definitely not as a diaper bag. Nightingale is not heavy at all imho but being filled (and with two kids you need to fill it a lot) really not comfy on shoulder. So i recommend nightingale for everyday usage, it is a great bag, but you for sure you can find a better bag for your kids stuff

Looking for thoughts on using a nightingale as a baby bag... love the mini pandora as “my” bag but need something big enough to carry stuff for a toddler and a newborn. Really looking for an alternative to the ubiquitous neverfull that would be cool and practical. Nightingales are at such reasonable prices on the secondary market that I thought it would be worth considering. So I guess my main questions are: 1. Is it too heavy? 2. Would the shape be awkward? Especially when worn with shoulder strap? 3. Would medium or large be the right size? Thanks! And any other ideas welcome!
Which style nightingale?