Night Time Soaps Of The 80's

1. Did Anyone Use To Watch The Night Time Soaps Of The 80's???

Dallas, Dynasty, Falcon Crest, Knots Landing.....

I Loved Them All. I Would Still Watch Them All Day If I Could!!! LOL!

2. my sister and I were just talking about LA LAW. Every Friday I watched Dallas and Falcon Crest. My mom never let me watch Dynasty so I had to catch up on these on the Soap Opera network.

3. I loved Falcon Crest.

4. I Loved Falcon Crest.....I Watched Dallas & Falcon Crest, Too....Loved Lorenzo Lamas (As A Little Girl!)........Larry Hagman Has To Be Of The Funniest Ever!!!

Dynasty I Probably Watched The Least....Until I Got Older. Now, I Could Sit There & Watch For The Clothes.

I Don't Think Dynasty Is On Soapnet Anymore....I Miss It! I Read That A Dynasty Reunion Was Coming Up.....I Hope I Didn't Miss It...

5. I used to love Knots Landing & Falcon Crest too!! I remember being "in love" with that guy Paige (Knots - Nicolette Sheridan) was with in the later seasons. He was a cop - I think his name was Tom. He had a mullett but he was HOT! :lol: :lol:

6. Wasn't Moonlighting one? With Bruce Willis? I remember, vaguely, that I'd watch that with my mom at night when I was very little! Maybe that was just considered a normal tv show though.

7. friday night was all about dallas!

8. Dallas-never missed it, and Knots Landing the first few seasons. Heard they are making a Dallas movie starring the man whose posters plastered my teenage walls-JOHN TRAVOLTA:love: Ya know, I even have his album-yes younger tPF'ers he recorded an album in the 70's the music I wouldn't say rocked the house but his picture on the the back of the album-YUMMMMMMMMMMMM

9. My parents watched Dynasty, Knots Landing and Falcon Crest all the time. The only thing I can remember is this actor that played a senator. LOL.

10. I watched Dynasty, Moonlighting, and LA Law.

11. The Dynasty reunion already aired. I missed it too!:sad:

12. Oh Kat ~ It Already Aired.....Oh Well! Thanks Sweetie!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice