Night/DarkSpot Matinee is here!! OMG!! Yay!

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
OMG!!

I was walking up my drive way after work when UPS pulled up with two HSN packages for my mom and my LUNA BOSTON ORDER!!

I almost fainted at how pretty this bag is. The websites do the "night spot" area of the bag no justice. I thought it was just going to be gray from pictures, but it is SPARKLY and so cute. And some of the pockets are lined with it!

My mom took one look at it and said "That bag looks like it cost at least $500, but it doesn't seem to bother me because it's just so beautiful to stare at".

I will definately post pics....gimme about a half hour or so.

Exciting can't wait to see pictures! I don't get the comment your mom made?

lol sorry I probably should have explained it better.

She NORMALLY thinks if any bag is over $500 that is way too much for anyone to be spending for what you get. Especially when I show her some of the prices of "logo" bags from other brands, she thinks the designers have to be kidding themselves with the price tag that matches.

But she thought this bag was so nice, she wouldn't mind if I spent $500+ on it.

And normally I tell white lies and lie to her about the price of a bag, knocking off at least $100 from the truth. But she said this was way too high quality looking, she knew it was something good.

Average people may think this is an ordinary black bag...
picture238li3.jpg

Thanks so much for all the compliments!!

I would definately recommend this bag. The leather is very soft...not AS smooshy as the Night Blue...but still very nice. I think the leather it has goes well with the shape and style.

And the nails are pink and white gel lol. I had acrylic for 6 years...switched to these a year ago and never went back.