NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM!..The movie!

OK gals and guys....Grab your kids and go see this movie.I took my ten yr old tonight and it was FREAKIN HYSTERICAL...We laughed so hard in this movie!!! Everyone in the theater was rolling in laughter- I SWEAR!

I couldn't have said it better. I went with my 9 year old son and we laughed and laughed. Great night at the movies tonight - go see it!!

Hey...did a search to see if this thread existed as we just bought this for our kids (yeah right...dh and I always pretend the kid movies are 'for the kids' hee)

We heard this had horrible reviews...but we all just absolutely love it. My kids have watched it over and over. I keep catching more and more funny parts.

You're so right jill...there are numerous hysterical one liners and 'action scenes'. I love this movie!!

There were some bits that were great like the dum dum bit but I was slightly disapointed. Only coz I was expecting too much from Ben Stiller, my boyf however loved it! It still made me laugh in parts tho :yes:

we rented it over the weekend, it was really funny :yes:
the one part when he and the monkey were slapping each other :roflmfao::roflmfao:
THat part is hysterical!
On the dvd it talks about how stiller ad-libbed a bunch of the scenes.

Another scene, that for some reason just tickles my funnybone...is when the museum mgr. is talking to stiller after stiller explains why Octaveous (sp?) is about to be beheaded by Jed. The whole 'do you want a battle of the funny? No. I don't think so. Cuz it will be a blood bath"....and how he kept starting an explanation but never finished his thought cuz he really didn't know where he was going with his comments. (I know...I'm easily amused)