Nicoli handbags -- are you familiar with the brand?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there all purse lovers!

I've seen this cute variation on the Hermes/Mulberry style (modern hip touch added with the hardware and patches with delicate studs) by Nicoli on Forzieri and I was wondering if you have any experience with Nicoli handbags. Are they quality leather? How about stiching, lining and overall sturdiness? Not to mention their general purse-appeal!

Please let me know as I'm considering a purchase :idea:

Nicoli bag front.jpg

Nicoli bag on shoulder.jpg

Nicoli bag open.jpg

Nicoli bag side.jpg

2. I just read your post and hopped over to check them out--I like them! I've never seen IRL, but imagine that they would be pretty good bags.

3. I have a good experience shopping @ Forzieri -- so far I've been happy with my bags and jewerly. But perhaps a couple of Purse Forum gals actually own something by Nicoli

I think they're a good price and look nice too:yes:

4. never heard of 'em.

5. love that bag! Very stylish! Not familiar with the brand though.

6. I've never heard of this brand but this looks like a great work bag. If you can't get further input, I say just go for it and get it (assuming there's a good return policy)!

7. 60 days -- so it is good return policy. I thought about if for work. Well, I guess I'll be the first on the forum to test'em out those Nicoli bags ;)

Thanks for all your input Ladies!

:lol: