Nicole's FAKE Balenciaga....

fiat, yeah... it's the same bag. it's a pretty color nontheless. if they came out with that bright yellow, i would definitely get it. hmmm... color possibility for s/s 07. how awesome would that be in a city or work!?

while i dont agree with all aspects (and consequences) of "fake" purses- it doesnt bother me to see "fake" purses on people... I like that "fake" purses allow one to have the style without the price. Here, we all worship the leather, workmanship, style and personality of bbags, but i think that we may be the only ones who obsess over them like that. sometimes a cute purse is just a cute purse! I kinda think its also about bucking the system. she can carry a fake and a real and not give a crap which is which. she's such a big celeb that it doesnt really matter, we all know she COULD afford a real one. does she care if its "fake"... probably not.

mocean said:
while i dont agree with all aspects (and consequences) of "fake" purses- it doesnt bother me to see "fake" purses on people... I like that "fake" purses allow one to have the style without the price. Here, we all worship the leather, workmanship, style and personality of bbags, but i think that we may be the only ones who obsess over them like that. sometimes a cute purse is just a cute purse! I kinda think its also about bucking the system. she can carry a fake and a real and not give a crap which is which. she's such a big celeb that it doesnt really matter, we all know she COULD afford a real one. does she care if its "fake"... probably not.

good point mocean, it doesn't bother me, it just seemed funny :girlsigh:

mocean said:

that's an excellent point.I mean obviously she knows that she could afford one if she wanted the real thing but she obviously doesn't care.And Nicole seems to own 7-9 pairs of balenciaga and if only two out of 9 are fake, i don't see a problem with that! She's not like Paris who we see carrying a fake all the time,lol.:yucky:

I'm sure someone on her staff purchased it for her, or she was given the bag as a gift. It looks like a pretty good fake, the tassels are blowing in the wind quite nicely. She probably has no idea that she's carrying a fake around.

esile said:
fiat, yeah... it's the same bag. it's a pretty color nontheless. if they came out with that bright yellow, i would definitely get it. hmmm... color possibility for s/s 07. how awesome would that be in a city or work!?

Ohhhhh bright yellow for s/s 07, put me on the wait list!!!!!

heres some super up close pictures of nicole's supposed "fake" bbag (make rure you click the resize to orginal icon in the righthand corner)-the hardware looks more rounded up close dont you think? i dont know about the color, but everything else about this bag looks authentic...its gotta be real! i mean where would she even get a fake bag-celebs dont shop on ebay or bluefly! all she had to do was pop into a bal store and pick one up....but i guess theres still a possibility....
:blink:

Attachments

• nrbbag.jpg
    nrbbag.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 210
  • nrbbag4.jpg
    nrbbag4.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 225
hotpinkphilosophy said:
heres some super up close pictures of nicole's supposed "fake" bbag (make rure you click the resize to orginal icon in the righthand corner)-the hardware looks more rounded up close dont you think? i dont know about the color, but everything else about this bag looks authentic...its gotta be real! i mean where would she even get a fake bag-celebs dont shop on ebay or bluefly! all she had to do was pop into a bal store and pick one up....but i guess theres still a possibility....
:blink:

Fellow BBaggers, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't off also the color of the hardware and its thickness? The bales look a little thin to me, compared to the real ones.