Nicole's Balenciaga?

Yes and yes she does lol :nuts: I love her yellow first and the magenta city. But she has like 10-12 of them in every color of the rainbow. Lucky girl, hope she has 'em insured!!! I would love to raid her handbag closet any day.

MichelleinNYC said:
Is that a balenciaga on Nicole's table? She must own a city in every color.

She's got 'em all! Here she is with a few others. Notice the giant one in the third pic. :love:

Attachments

• nicole_richie.jpg
    nicole_richie.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 256
  • nicoleritchieshorrts.jpg
    nicoleritchieshorrts.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 208
  • snicblue.jpg
    snicblue.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 248
it looks just like the pewter first that I bought from amanda that will be in the mail today or tomorrow. I can't wait amanda. Your loss, you can't have it back.

UHH HUH!!! that's what i say. i have that bag, bought it last august, and i still love it to this day. it is one of my favourites.

sunspark said:
Here she is with a magenta city

Cheers, Carolyn

I just can't understand why her straps are so long. I know the one on her white city is long too! Do you think she special orders the strap? I know she's short (I am too), but my city doesn't hang that low. Maybe I'm crazy...:nuts:

addicted said:
I just can't understand why her straps are so long. I know the one on her white city is long too! Do you think she special orders the strap? I know she's short (I am too), but my city doesn't hang that low. Maybe I'm crazy...:nuts:

I was thinking the exact same thing. I thought I was crazy too:lol:

MichelleinNYC said:
Is that a balenciaga on Nicole's table? She must own a city in every color.

Is that Paris sitting behind her? What are they doing sitting apart? Are they that bored that they're text messaging each other within one table??!! :lol:

I love Nicole's and Nicky Hilton's B-bags!!