Nicole's Balenciaga?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Oz
Yes and yes she does lol :nuts: I love her yellow first and the magenta city. But she has like 10-12 of them in every color of the rainbow. Lucky girl, hope she has 'em insured!!! I would love to raid her handbag closet any day.

MichelleinNYC said:
Is that a balenciaga on Nicole's table? She must own a city in every color.

loren

O.G.
Nov 9, 2005
washington
it looks just like the pewter first that I bought from amanda that will be in the mail today or tomorrow. I can't wait amanda. Your loss, you can't have it back.

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
UHH HUH!!! that's what i say. i have that bag, bought it last august, and i still love it to this day. it is one of my favourites.

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
I had a pewter first and sold it. Totally regret it! I have it in the day hobo now, but would happily trade it for the pewter city, anyone?
Cheers, Carolyn

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
sunspark said:
Here she is with a magenta city

Cheers, Carolyn
I just can't understand why her straps are so long. I know the one on her white city is long too! Do you think she special orders the strap? I know she's short (I am too), but my city doesn't hang that low. Maybe I'm crazy...:nuts:

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
addicted said:
I just can't understand why her straps are so long. I know the one on her white city is long too! Do you think she special orders the strap? I know she's short (I am too), but my city doesn't hang that low. Maybe I'm crazy...:nuts:
I was thinking the exact same thing. I thought I was crazy too:lol:

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
MichelleinNYC said:
Is that a balenciaga on Nicole's table? She must own a city in every color.
Is that Paris sitting behind her? What are they doing sitting apart? Are they that bored that they're text messaging each other within one table??!! :lol:

I love Nicole's and Nicky Hilton's B-bags!!