Nicole's Balenciaga?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Is that a balenciaga on Nicole's table? She must own a city in every color.

philton.jpg
  2. Yes and yes she does lol :nuts: I love her yellow first and the magenta city. But she has like 10-12 of them in every color of the rainbow. Lucky girl, hope she has 'em insured!!! I would love to raid her handbag closet any day.

3. oooooh! is that the ink city? I love the color!

4. Yup I think it is. Beautiful!

5. Actually I think it is the indigo color. She has an indigo classique.

6. She's got 'em all! Here she is with a few others. Notice the giant one in the third pic. :love:

nicole_richie.jpg nicoleritchieshorrts.jpg snicblue.jpg
  7. Is the middle one a First?

8. it looks just like the pewter first that I bought from amanda that will be in the mail today or tomorrow. I can't wait amanda. Your loss, you can't have it back.

9. UHH HUH!!! that's what i say. i have that bag, bought it last august, and i still love it to this day. it is one of my favourites.

10. Here she is with a magenta city
    [​IMG]
    Cheers, Carolyn

11. I had a pewter first and sold it. Totally regret it! I have it in the day hobo now, but would happily trade it for the pewter city, anyone?
    Cheers, Carolyn

12. i totally love her b-bags!!! :smile:

13. I just can't understand why her straps are so long. I know the one on her white city is long too! Do you think she special orders the strap? I know she's short (I am too), but my city doesn't hang that low. Maybe I'm crazy...:nuts:

14. I was thinking the exact same thing. I thought I was crazy too:lol:

15. Is that Paris sitting behind her? What are they doing sitting apart? Are they that bored that they're text messaging each other within one table??!! :lol:

I love Nicole's and Nicky Hilton's B-bags!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice