Nicole Shopping Barefoot With Mischa... She Doesnt Look Good

These girls bodies are so sickening to look at. Bones and hanging skin are never sexy...And to think, young girls look up to these people and think that thin is in and beautiful...

Is it just me or are you disgusted by these pictures. She actually looks bloated around the middle the way some third world child or youngster would be that is suffering from malnutrition :sad:. She looks utterly shocking and her eyes and face in general has no signs of life at all.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, how can she be so shockingly thing, the hipbones and clavicle, yet have such a bloated stomach, and your exactly right she looks like someone from a thirld world country suffering from malnutrition, it's SCARY.
xxxRosexxx

omg ur rite!!:wtf:

they look like they just got done filming the jerry springer show

They really do!!!
attachment.php

I was thinking exactly the same thing, how can she be so shockingly thing, the hipbones and clavicle, yet have such a bloated stomach, and your exactly right she looks like someone from a thirld world country suffering from malnutrition, it's SCARY.
xxxRosexxx

i think its a little,,,weird for you to call it scary but then have a quote in your signature saying you can never be too skinny! yes you can clearly this poor girl is dying in front of everyones eyes, im pretty sure thats a clear example of too skinny,,,,