Nicole Ritchie Gst Lambskin Or Caviar

Jan 15, 2008
The GST is the bigger size, the smaller one is the PST. This looks like the older version of the GST because of the handles but I'm not sure about the material.

wen1987

Feb 27, 2008
Sydney
looks like lambskin to me!

i think i quite like the older version of the gst better :smile: i like how the handles doesnt have that part at the top like the new ones!

Regina07

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Los Angeles California
It may be a variation on the current GST as it's vintage. Otherwise, it's simply a tote. Hers, I believe is lambskin. I have the even larger version in patent. It's great because it's so wide...even better if it has zipper closed top!

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
In fact, i used to have the exact one that nicole has. It's the vintage caviar timeless large classic tote.

GST is the improved version of this one. This vintage tote has the classic leather interwoven handles as for the current ones that we have seen, does have the leather handles in the middle part and attached with the leather interwoven.

I-shop

Aug 1, 2007
Coconut Land
In fact, i used to have the exact one that nicole has. It's the vintage caviar timeless large classic tote.

GST is the improved version of this one. This vintage tote has the classic leather interwoven handles as for the current ones that we have seen, does have the leather handles in the middle part and attached with the leather interwoven.
Celia, how do you like this bag? I'm thinking about getting this bag...

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
London
I love vintage GST because of the chains!!! they are short and look really cute carried on the crook of arm :smile: