Nicole Richie's book

1. I finally took the plunge and purchased Nicole Richie's new book after reading the article on her in Vanity Fair. The book is actually pretty good. The only thing is that I am getting so caught up in trying to figure out who her characters are supposed to represent. I already know that SHE is Chloe and that Paris is Simone. The D.J. is supposed to be her boyfriend/fiance D.J. AM. But who are the others?

I thought that Lindsay Lohan and/or Kimberly Stewart might have been one or two of the characters.

2. I read that book a while ago and I thought it was horrible...terrible writing, stupid plot and the characters are so obvious, but I cant remember who they are now since the book was THAT BAD...

3. I did not enjoy it much either. In fact I did not even finish it...it felt like a waste of time! I do like NR...she is a lovely, funny girl..but the book was terrible. :sad:

4. :shame: i've read it too... i didnt really enjoy it... bubble gum for the brain.

5. i hated it! it was sooooo bad. i think kim stewart and bijou philips had characters based on them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice