Nicole Richie Gets Reproductive

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Nicole Richie pays another visit to Dr. Mark Surrey’s Southern California Reproductive Clinic on Wednesday in Beverly Hills. The Simple Life star came out after about 1 hour, smiling in the company of Suzanne Yahiro, who works at the clinic.
Yahiro has noted, “I find the field of infertility extremely rewarding. Couples struggling to conceive go through such an emotional journey, and I enjoy being part of the team that makes the experience easier.”
Is Nicole trying for a little Richie?

Attachments

• Nicole.jpg
    Nicole.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 658
  • Nicole2.jpg
    Nicole2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 306
  • Nicole3.jpg
    Nicole3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 266
  • Nicole4.jpg
    Nicole4.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Nicole5.jpg
    Nicole5.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 192
Nicole, 25, was also spotted wearing the latest high-waisted denim shorts trend as she left a private hair salon on Melrose Place on Thursday. She was closely shielded by a member of staff as she left the salon with her new golden locks.

Attachments

• Nicole4.jpg
    Nicole4.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Nicole3.jpg
    Nicole3.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 144
  • Nicole2.jpg
    Nicole2.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Nicole.jpg
    Nicole.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 274
  • Nicole5.jpg
    Nicole5.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 145
My guess is that because she is so skinny and seems to have some sort of an eating disorder, it could be messing with her ability to even have a child. I read somewhere that if you become anorexic, you can lose having your period and all sorts of things. I am not to up to speed on the whole reproductive system/eating disorder thing, but I am aware that if it continues for an extended period of time, you might not be able to conceive later on.

My guess is that because she is so skinny and seems to have some sort of an eating disorder, it could be messing with her ability to even have a child. I read somewhere that if you become anorexic, you can lose having your period and all sorts of things. I am not to up to speed on the whole reproductive system/eating disorder thing, but I am aware that if it continues for an extended period of time, you might not be able to conceive later on.

That is what I was thinking as well.

i agree with this... i'm only 23 but bc of anorexia i haven't had a period in 6+ years and most likely won't ever be able to conceive, as my dr.'s have told me. whether she truly has an ED or not, at the weight she is right now, it's very likely she has lost her period.