Nicole Richie CC Skye

queenmab

Reach for the sun
Sep 25, 2006
So, Nicole has been spotted wearing CC Skye's oversized bracelets, but the pricetag has always seemed really steep for just a bracelet.

I did LOVE the bracelet it seemed very rock and roll + Chanel.

Now they have a purse and the straps are detachable and for the price of 2 bracelets $825 you get 2 double wrap bracelets and a purse that doesn't look too bad and now I'm TEMPTED, but I don't even know what I think of the purse. And I found a perfectly respectable similar bracelet at express for $22 but I'm fascinated.

What do you think?

Attachments

• SKYE.jpg
    SKYE.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 259
I am loving the bag too.. debating on ordering from shopintuition.com for my bday present. I saw the bracelets at express they are fine but the bag really rocks... I am obsessing.. LOL.. Its got a rock and roll feel but class too.. I dunno.. its a great look

I think the bag is tres cute. You probably don't have to decide what to do w/ the straps, just detach them only when you want to wear them on your wrists and keep them on the bag otherwise.

One question-
Are the Express bracelets big in size? I really like Nicole's bracelet but would love a less expensive version. I've seen similar ones around but they were all too slim/narrow (I like how Nicole's is large and "chunky") Thanks!

I just got my bracelet in the mail today, and it is soooo cute! Just like you, i've put off buying them because it seems a little steep.. but then i thought about it.. I spend over $200 on things i will wear once a month IF that.. yet i wont spend that on a bracelet that i'll wear almost daily? I decided that was silly, and i'm so glad i did. I:heart: ittt

I love this bag...I posted about it a couple weeks ago if you want to hunt down that thread too. I think it's under "check out this bag" or something equally vague. It is a lot of money for something so clearly chanel-inspired, but it is nice. I have a thin white cc skye bracelet and I love it.

I would love to see the bracelets...any pics?

Here you go....
Nicole-Ritchie-CC-Skye-3.jpg