Nicole Richie wasting away!!!

I think her weight loss is also due to the fact that she's stretching herself rather thin (no pun intended) with all these various "projects".

I think in the long-run, she will get her act together. According to some celebrity "rags" that I was reading, she has a lot more talent (singing, acting, writing) than Paris (except for Paris' sex tapes!)

She hasn't always been SO SO SO small, she was petit when younger, but you gotta remember 13, or so, your tiny anyway, when she did fashion shows- around 17 or so, she was thick, not thick thick like during the simple life,just thick. I think she got to a normal weight then started hanging out with all the other skinny celebs, and got skinner. Maybe the break up had partially to do with her weight, th past few weeks when they were togather, he wasn't si smily.:sad:

nicole_mischa_granny_dress2.jpg

guess_the_body00_thumb.jpg

dddtgk.jpg

I don't know what's up with Nicole Richie Rich's wardrobe lately but I am loving her purple Balenciaga Motorcycle bag!! :love: What sizes are these anyway?

i think medium. they cost like 1200 each. they look huge on her cuz she;s so tiny. i've been wanting a chocolate or black or burgundy myself!

Yes, definitely the Medium City Classique. She does have an Office/Work bag in the Teal color as well. If I remember correctly, she also has:

--> Yellow "First" (formerly known as the Classique)
--> Pewter "First"

I believe the Nicky Hilton was the winner of the most Balenciaga Bags 'count'!

BTW ... I think the "Purple" is actually the 2005 Magenta color, it just looks purple in the pictures. The "Eggplant" (purple) color really does look like an eggplant color (I'm not into purple, but I must say it was a fab color - there was a picture floating around with SJP and her Purple Fendi coat + matching B-Bag!).

I love her bags, but she is really scary. I really can't understand the girls who love her so thin...This is anorexia, this is an illness, how can you find attractive and good-looking an ill person? And more, why can't she cure herself? She's nearly disappearing....

Superqueen said:
I love her bags, but she is really scary. I really can't understand the girls who love her so thin...This is anorexia, this is an illness, how can you find attractive and good-looking an ill person? And more, why can't she cure herself? She's nearly disappearing....

even if it wasn't illness, i don't know why anyone would want to look like that! let alone go out of their way to achieve it.

Superqueen said:
This is anorexia, this is an illness, how can you find attractive and good-looking an ill person?
...Ask whoever decided to popularize Twiggy as a model. Now it's simply ingrained into our culture. 'Heroin Chic.'

...And more, why can't she cure herself? She's nearly disappearing....

How can you cure yourself of something when you don't believe you're sick? After watching herself constantly stuff her face on the Simple Life, she must have been profoundly affected.

ceejay said:
If I remember correctly, she also has....

Is this the equivalent of when guys remember completely useless sports statistics?