Nicole Richie and her Balenciagas

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California

I don't know what's up with Nicole Richie Rich's wardrobe lately but I am loving her purple Balenciaga Motorcycle bag!! :love: What sizes are these anyway?

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
i think medium. they cost like 1200 each. they look huge on her cuz she;s so tiny. i've been wanting a chocolate or black or burgundy myself!

classwhore

purveyor of fun
Oct 1, 2005
NYC
wait, is it me or is she competing for the annual Karen Carpenter award for morbid emaciation lately?

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Yes, definitely the Medium City Classique. She does have an Office/Work bag in the Teal color as well. If I remember correctly, she also has:

--> Yellow "First" (formerly known as the Classique)
--> Pewter "First"

I believe the Nicky Hilton was the winner of the most Balenciaga Bags 'count'!

BTW ... I think the "Purple" is actually the 2005 Magenta color, it just looks purple in the pictures. The "Eggplant" (purple) color really does look like an eggplant color (I'm not into purple, but I must say it was a fab color - there was a picture floating around with SJP and her Purple Fendi coat + matching B-Bag!).

Superqueen

Vintage Lover!
O.G.
I love her bags, but she is really scary. I really can't understand the girls who love her so thin...This is anorexia, this is an illness, how can you find attractive and good-looking an ill person? And more, why can't she cure herself? She's nearly disappearing....

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
Superqueen said:
I love her bags, but she is really scary. I really can't understand the girls who love her so thin...This is anorexia, this is an illness, how can you find attractive and good-looking an ill person? And more, why can't she cure herself? She's nearly disappearing....
even if it wasn't illness, i don't know why anyone would want to look like that! let alone go out of their way to achieve it.

classwhore

purveyor of fun
Oct 1, 2005
NYC
Superqueen said:
This is anorexia, this is an illness, how can you find attractive and good-looking an ill person?
...Ask whoever decided to popularize Twiggy as a model. Now it's simply ingrained into our culture. 'Heroin Chic.'

...And more, why can't she cure herself? She's nearly disappearing....
How can you cure yourself of something when you don't believe you're sick? After watching herself constantly stuff her face on the Simple Life, she must have been profoundly affected.

ceejay said:
If I remember correctly, she also has....
Is this the equivalent of when guys remember completely useless sports statistics?

classwhore

purveyor of fun
Oct 1, 2005
NYC
amanda said:
even if it wasn't illness, i don't know why anyone would want to look like that! let alone go out of their way to achieve it.
Please tell me you're not saying that with a straight face.