Nicole Richie and DJ AM out in Hollywood

1. Love the BBag :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guess they are back on again...?

2. i think they're obsessed with each other, imo. i'm jealous of her bbag collection, i only want one:girlsigh:

3. Well, if that's her lunch in that plastic bag- I suggest she eat it!

4. what jeans is she wearing? i like her style but she needs to put some weight on.

5. Is she dating him? I thought she was dating Kristin from Laguna Beach's ex...

BTW, that particular Bbag is a fake (most of what she carries is real, but this is one of the exceptions...)

6. Seriously? :amazed:

7. What a merry-go-round.

8. Wait what? A fake? How?

9. nicole needs to gain weight

10. Are you sure its a fake ? She doesnt strike me as a replica buyer.Plus she wouldn't need to buy a fake she has all the originals in all colors.:nuts:

11. they're so cute together and I think she looks great in this pix.. not as skinny as others.

12. i think he loves her...

13. I can't even conceive of the notion that Nicole would walk around with a fake hanging from her arm. I don't know squat about bbags, but, seriously, was that supposed to be a joke?:shrugs:

14. if you're going to make a comment like that, please explain why you think so!

from what i can see, it looks real.

15. werent their photos with her and fake bbags last year? I only remember a thread of her with a bag, and most PF members said that her bag was fake. however with this, I dont know.

Other celebs have fake bags too, Paris and Nicky Hilton, and didn't Ashlee have a fake something awhile ago too? if i remember correctly, it was also a bbag?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice