Nicole Richie and DJ AM out in Hollywood

1. Love the BBag :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guess they are back on again...?

2. i think they're obsessed with each other, imo. i'm jealous of her bbag collection, i only want one:girlsigh:

3. Well, if that's her lunch in that plastic bag- I suggest she eat it!

4. what jeans is she wearing? i like her style but she needs to put some weight on.

5. Is she dating him? I thought she was dating Kristin from Laguna Beach's ex...

BTW, that particular Bbag is a fake (most of what she carries is real, but this is one of the exceptions...)

6. Seriously? :amazed:

7. What a merry-go-round.

8. Wait what? A fake? How?

9. nicole needs to gain weight

10. Are you sure its a fake ? She doesnt strike me as a replica buyer.Plus she wouldn't need to buy a fake she has all the originals in all colors.:nuts:

11. they're so cute together and I think she looks great in this pix.. not as skinny as others.

12. i think he loves her...

13. I can't even conceive of the notion that Nicole would walk around with a fake hanging from her arm. I don't know squat about bbags, but, seriously, was that supposed to be a joke?:shrugs:

14. if you're going to make a comment like that, please explain why you think so!

from what i can see, it looks real.

15. werent their photos with her and fake bbags last year? I only remember a thread of her with a bag, and most PF members said that her bag was fake. however with this, I dont know.

Other celebs have fake bags too, Paris and Nicky Hilton, and didn't Ashlee have a fake something awhile ago too? if i remember correctly, it was also a bbag?