Nicole & Paris Out For Lunch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. nicole's jeanz are waaaaaaaay too long :sick: but i like her sunnies though LOL ..

Thaaaaanks Pradas :heart:

3. Good to see Nicole tucking into a substantial meal!

4. But do you seeing her putting on weight?? The amount of time I see pictures of her eating..:/

5. I like her sunglasses as well but Im not too crazy about the green bandana around her head like that!

6. They are always eating together. I never see either one putting on weight. Why can't I eat and not gain weight?

7. They always take Nicole's pics BEFORE she starts eating (like the one above) and/or DURING she's eating. A pic I would like to see is the leftover that Nicole leaves behind!

8. So so true lol

9. Yes, Nicole is eating!! (or so it seems)

10. I looove both of their sunglasses!!! :cool:

11. i really dun like it when she does the bandana thing....

12. What is the deal with the head wrap? It looks so stoopid!! Is she covering up a bald spot, or trying to keep her wig on, or what?

13. See... the minute she fires Zoe, the bandanas reappear. (Maybe that's what the ruckus was about...) :smile:

I hate to say it, but ... Paris looks so good in red. It really compliments her.

Peace,
    Nyckei

14. :yes: agreed.

i think when she was wearing a swim suit with that thing on like that...that was the worst.

15. The only person that could get away with wearing a bandana was Jimi Hendrix!