Nicole Out Shopping In West Hollywood Yesterday !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Friends of Nicole Richie say they've noticed a difference since the celebutante said she was seeking treatment for her inability to gain weight.

A source tells People magazine that Nicole has gained at least five entire pounds!
    '"She has (put on) at least 5 lbs.," says a source close to the actress. "She wants to prove she's trying to change."'​
    Notably, the average person fluctuates 5 lbs on a given day. But then again, Nicole is not very normal

2. Everytime I see her dark hair I want to go DARK!!!

3. i loooove her mcqueen scarf!

4. I love her dark hair, she looks great!

5. I think she looks great with dark hair and I like her outfit! Her overall look is great!! Keep it up Nicole!!

6. I love her hair! She looks so good!

7. she looks soo much better! god I love her style, and handbags!!

8. her car:drool:

she still looks so cute w/out make up

9. I miss her style with Zoe - especially from 2004/2005. Her new style just isn't doing it for me. She looks like she gained a few so keep it up Nicole!

10. Nicole Is such a cute girl, she looks so nice. I really like her:heart:

11. LOL Prada, I agree...

12. [​IMG]

Yikes!

13. nicole is a tiny girl... she's about 5'1" so adding on 5 lbs is a lot for her and more noticeable than on someone a lot taller. i just hope she continues to maintain a healthy weight. she's looking better now, and i love her with dark hair.

14. I think she looks great. Love the dark hair on her!

15. i love that pic :roflmfao: