Nicole Kidman's itty bitty baby bump...

Ladybug09

So Sweet!
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Born in the USA
I just thought this would spark some discussion....

Either she was really, really, really skinny before pregnancy, or her stomach won't blow up until the end....Her stomach seems to be doing the Katie Holmes thing, big one day, small the next...

The funny thing...she's so excited so show her bump, but in some pics it's like, " Where is it????"

Here are some pics below...

From Perez

Just Jared

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/04/15/nicole-kidmans-trip-to-the-trailer/

People

Jan 25, 2006
Maryland
she has such a small frame I guess maybe she wont be too big. Also some women carry more fluid than others causing their stomach to swell more.

Kimm992

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Toronto, Canada
She does have a really long body...because of that her bump probably isn't going to be as big as the average person.

I saw one woman who said she was 8 months pregnant but looked maybe 4 or 5 months - she was really tall and had a long upper body.

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
She looks so happy!!!!!! And you really have to look hard to see that she is pregnant. I had a teeny tiny friend like this....she really wasn't showing until the 8th month, and even then she only had to wear a size medium (in regular clothes!!!)!

kittenslingerie

Go Saints!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I'm 5'9 and naturally slim, hopefully I will barely show too. I'm 3 1/2 months and don't look it at all except in the breasts, but its too early to tell.
Anyway, Nicole is pretty small normally, maybe she'll show more at the end. How many months is she, I wonder...

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
phoenix,az
home.myspace.com
i knew a little girl when not pregnant she was a size zero and she was 5'2 she got huge! She had to be on bed rest for the last 2 months because her back couldnt handle the weight... it looks like to me she's starving herself if she is trully pregnant :shrugs:

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
But she looks so radiant and happy! I don't think she would do anything to jeopardize her baby, so I hope she isn't starving herself.

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
She looks glowing and I think she's really lucky not to swell and get huge. She's a gorgeous mom-to-be.