Nicolas Cage

My husband said it's a Porsche Carerra GT ($500,000 car) and not a Ferrari.

Nick looks OLD and nasty and washed out. If you dyed his hair white he'd look exactly like a 65 year old man. Which makes his wife look even more infantile! She doesn't even look old enough to vote!!!

a couple of friends went to high school with alice. i met her once a couple years back,when i was a junior in high school. i think we were in the same grade or she was a year younger than me. they met at kabuki, it's a japaneses restaurant in woodland hills, ca. i know i was very surprise to hear that they got married and has a family now. but i'm happy for them.

She looks young enough to be his daughter (or granddaughter. lol)

Nick is 42,his 3rd bride Kim is the tender age of 22 but she looks like shes been around the block a few times herself.
If he was married to someone more his own age with a true sense of style it might make a big difference in his overall appearance.:yucky:

I think they're cute. I don't see anything wrong with their relationship. They're two consenting adults and they obviously love each other.

Nobody gives Hugh a hard time about all his bunnies!!! lol

I also don't see what's wrong with getting old. We're all going to end up growing old and looking old and I personally don't think it's gross.