~* Nico_79's collection - 7 years in the making *~

Gorgeous, stunning collection, Nico! You have beautiful classic pieces with a flair for color and varied use. Thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of your amazing bags and accessories! :smile:

That's quite the compliment tutushopper as I'm sure you have a stunning collection yourself. I'm happy I could share my collection and show my love of purses here. I tried to buy things I could envision myself wearing for years to come, but I do love a pop of colour! :biggrin:

I so want that prada (but in black), I've been stalking it for awhile now.

I don't normally like chanels that much, but your vintage royal blue one is an absolute stunner.

WOW! :loveeyes: I'm so in love w/ your collection! You have such a good variety for any occasion/moment that may come up during the day. LOVE IT!! Congrats on your beauties and hope they bring you happiness for many years to come!

I so want that prada (but in black), I've been stalking it for awhile now.

I don't normally like chanels that much, but your vintage royal blue one is an absolute stunner.

Eru, the prada is so very useful for work as it fits everything! You should totally grab one!

Yeah the little blue guy was an impulse buy and probably the best one so far! :P

This is a great collection! Really love all of your pieces and it's nice to have so many different styles!!

Thank you mf19! I tried to have a lot of variety in either shape or colour. Not the type to collect the same bag in different patterns or material.

WOW! :loveeyes: I'm so in love w/ your collection! You have such a good variety for any occasion/moment that may come up during the day. LOVE IT!! Congrats on your beauties and hope they bring you happiness for many years to come!

Awww thank you hun! :hugs: It's taken a long time (as I don't have oodles of moola) to collect these pieces, so they are all special little finds for me throughout the years. I don't think I will ever part with them willingly! Hopefully I will have a daughter one day who will share my passion and will love to shop in my closet. :biggrin:

WOW! Your collection is fabulous!!!!!

Thank you dear! It's taken a loooong time, but it was definitely worth it. :biggrin:

Thank you MaryJoe84 for giving it all 10's! :biggrin: Definitely appreciate it!

Nico! Love Love Lovvveeee your collection!!! I might just have to go to Canada to visit you and your purses. :giggles:

Hi LoVe!! :hugs: Thank you so much hun for your enthusiasm! If you ever need to come to Canada we will definitely meet up and you can go through my collection. It just might take a couple hours. If I ever end up in LA I'm coming to see you and your collection too! I know you have an awesome collection as well. :graucho: