Nicks and dents on small love from small JUC

@ChanellenahC my tail doesn’t really overlap unless my bracelets are too loose. I generally am okay with scratches bc I understand that’s the cost of wearing jewelry, but I won’t lie, it is a little sad at first. My husband had to remind me that every scratch just means my bracelet is well-loved and worn frequently.

Also fwiw, I notice more scratches on my small love when I wear it alone than when I have it stacked with the small juc and small clash. Maybe bc I sandwich the small love and it gets protected?
I hear ya! I understand jewelry will scratch when worn though I still like to keep things looking shiny as long/much as possible. My sister was actually shocked that I was so calm after discovering all those indentations and scratches lol. She thought I’d be freaking out but I think I already expected scratches when stacking so I was prepared to see that, I was definitely surprised and disappointed about the multiple indentations though. Lesson learned. Glad others have not experienced the same with their bracelets.

Reactions: hmn002
I wear my regular JUC tail end against my regular love. They’re both loose fit and the surface of my love does get scratched up. I think it’s weather you prefer dents or scratches .

I don’t see any noticeable dents; I wear them like this. (Although it’s regular love, not thin love).

If fact when I wore the JUC the other way (in early days), the tail overlaps my love which is why i decided to changed the direction.

2A861553-EA8A-4603-BF7D-4F9CC59907FB.jpeg

Reactions: Cartier_loveaffair
I wear mine with the tail touching my small Love and haven't noticed any scratches. There is also no overlap. But just recently, my small JUC and small Love got tangled together and ended up looking like a Trinity rolling bangle LOL...which has never happened before. :nuts: I just unwounded everything back the way it was. No harm done!

I wear mine with the tail touching my small Love and haven't noticed any scratches. There is also no overlap. But just recently, my small JUC and small Love got tangled together and ended up looking like a Trinity rolling bangle LOL...which has never happened before. :nuts: I just unwounded everything back the way it was. No harm done!
Lol! I briefly tried to wear the tail against the love and it overlapped at times. Maybe I can get a buffer bracelet to wear in between the two…

Reactions: hmn002