Nicknames for your bbags?

:idea: Hello girls....let me ask you......have you ever placed names to your b-bags?. :upsidedown:

I´ve just been wainting for the last one of these 05 beauty day purse to arrive in order to start this thread..post pics and specially to pay tribute to three of my beloved Hollywood actresses. :tender:
First pic was taken with day light, last one with camera flash so you´ll be able to compare :P

05 Burgundy/Oxblood named "Marilyn"
05 Vert Olive "Vivien"
05 Chocolate "Bette"

This thread is dedicated as well to three lovely Tpfrs that made posible for me to purchase each one of this treasures and making my little dream come true thank you kk,k & j
:heart::heart::heart:

Please, your coments and pics will be wellcomeeeeeeee:yahoo:

Attachments

• _MG_2062.JPG
    _MG_2062.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 33
  • _MG_2049.JPG
    _MG_2049.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2056.JPG
    IMG_2056.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2068.JPG
    IMG_2068.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 28
I'm just curious aalinne_72 as to why you picked those names for each one of those bags. Is there a specific characteristic about each one of them that got you thinking, Oh yeah that totally matches that actress's style/character, etc.? It would be really fun to find out! :biggrin:

Hi Demi, you´re totally right I thought about how every one of these bags would match to each actress so I tried my best....;) This originally had to be an individual thread where the people could tell stories behing any of their bags but they have moved it into this one...I think it is not the same... but there is nothing a can do...:crybaby: