Nick Lachey wants spousal support!

ShoppeGirl

Feb 8, 2006
Heh heh . . . considering how much they claim to respect and care for each other, it's surprising that Jessica doesn't want to give him ANY money. I guess she'd rather spend the cash on bags instead of on him! :amuse:

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
Yeah, ShoppeGirl. I remember her saying there was no prenup because even if they parted, she'd want Nick to have half of everything that's hers.

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
I heard somewhere, there was no prenup, only because at the time he had more than her. I think she refused to sign. lol It's funny how things change.

Jan 25, 2006
purselova34 said:
I heard somewhere, there was no prenup, only because at the time he had more than her. I think she refused to sign. lol It's funny how things change.
ha ha ha! Karma strikes again!

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
purselova34 said:
It's normal how things change, it's funny how people don't really expect them to.

love2shop

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Yeah! and sells her off using those humongous watermelons of hers! lol j/k......i think it is weird that her father books up these deals for her, especially when it involves selling her body looks and everyhthing...but what can you say? sex sells.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I find Jessica hypocritica beyond words. She sold herself as the good Christian girl, who remained a virgin until her wedding night. Yet here she is, getting a divorce. Sanctity of marriage anyone ? I don't believe it's wrong to get a divorce, what I think is just plain out confusing is how she's suddenly gone from, pious Southern girl with high morals to drink the night away socialite star.

I would hate to have to be caught in the middle of this. I wonder what's the real deal with CaCee.

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
ayla said:
I find Jessica hypocritica beyond words. She sold herself as the good Christian girl, who remained a virgin until her wedding night. Yet here she is, getting a divorce. Sanctity of marriage anyone ? I don't believe it's wrong to get a divorce, what I think is just plain out confusing is how she's suddenly gone from, pious Southern girl with high morals to drink the night away socialite star.

I would hate to have to be caught in the middle of this. I wonder what's the real deal with CaCee.
Yes, I agree. She also supposedly cheated on him with the Maroon 5 singer, Adam Levine while they were still married. hmmm

She didn't get big until Newleyweds anyways. I think he deserves whatever he wants.