Nick Lachey about Lindsay Lohan

1. "One thing that is definite - Nick won't ever hook up with Lindsay Lohan.

He said: 'I can safely say that I don't have any interest in Lindsay Lohan, nor do I understand anyone else who does.'"

(www.hollywoodrag.com)

2. 2 weeks ago news...

ehh, Nick's just trying to make the most of his time...he's gonna drop into oblivion soon

3. Oh, I am sorry! I haven't realized he said that a while ago! Where have I been? Thanks for letting me know!

4. haha sorry, i'm a total gossip column fiend..obviously a bit tooo obessed...

5. lol Eh, I didnt know he said that either. Did someone ask him about Lindsay or did he just randomly say that the way Ice-T randomly hated on that girl from The Apprentice and The Surreal Life?

6. Ouch!

7. Hey Abandonedimages! I found it on www.hollywoodrag.com. It just said that he won't be hooking up with Lohan. I guess someone asked him since there is this whole drama with LiLo and Brandon & Paris. Maybe they asked him what he thought about it? But then I don't know when that drama started (maybe it was after Nick said that?)...I need to catch up!

8. LiLo has commented that she'll hook up w/ him. . . hence his snarky but RIGHT ON comment!

9. No, she said she wanted to hook up with him to piss Jessica off awhile ago...something of that

10. hahahahah! YESSSSS! ;)

11. Nick has too much class for LiLo. She is in that play games phase...she is too young and immature.

12. Heck yes.

13. Agree.

14. I agree :yes:

15. Lindsay and J.S./A.S. are not getting along.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice