Nick/Jessica

1. This pic was posted today, i'm assuming its from the weekend..
    Isnt that Nicks hand she's holding
    [​IMG]

2. I honestly don't know, but, I think I read in US magazine that he still loves her and dumped the TRL chick he was "dating". I think she was TRL...I can't remember, sorry!

3. ithink i need to grab a gossip mag and see whats new in the world.. LOL

4. Don't know if it's Nick or not. What I DO know is that I LOVE THE DRESS AND SHOES! She looks really cute.

5. The picture is probably from last year... come on people!

6. Don't do it Nick! :shocked: He is better off without her!
    I honestly cannot believe that somebody can be as dumb as Jessica Simpson and Nick must have had the patience of a saint to put up with her and her creepy dad. :yucky:

7. that is Nick, but it's an old picture.

8. Phew! :biggrin:

9. that's a really old picture...she's so pretty though. i wish she still looked like that. bad orange hair, bad.

10. yeah thats an old pic. she has shorter hair now.

11. I agree those shoes are nice :biggrin:

12. thank goodness.

13. So, Nick and Vanessa (I think that is the TRL chick's name?) are dating???? She is pretty...

14. Nope she's back with her Ex

15. yea I was gonna say I know I read that Nick and the TRL girl broke up. I really wanted these 2 to work out too b/c when they first were up and coming stars, they got together, and then broke up and I always thought they made a cute couple. This was pre-simpsons vs. lohan, crazy dad and all that junx, back when she was NORAML! lol. My mom used to like her too b/c she was so much mroe of a better role model than Brit. Spears who was big at the time. Such a shame that she ditzed herself up. *shakes head* oh well lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice