Nick Cordero, 41 passed away from Covid 19

PewPew

~ Red Fiend ~
Apr 27, 2014
RIP Nick. Amanda had been incredibly strong. By giving updates on his condition & speaking publicly, she helped a lot of young people start taking Covid seriously (when he went into a coma and had his amputation 3 months ago, people were still hearing that only the elderly or people with underlying conditions got really ill.)

Aug 18, 2006
Ugh I can't stop thinking about it. All day long I've had "Live your life" in my head. I started following Amanda's posts when Nick got sick. So sad :sad: I'm a huge pessimist but this story really had me rooting for a happy ending. I'm glad she has a good support system.

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
He was so tragically young. THIS Is why we cannot become complacent about this disease. My heart aches for his wife, his son who will never know his father, and for him who had so much more life to live and gifts to give the world. I wish her peace and strength; she already endured so much through his illness, and now this loss.

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World citizen
I didn't know Nick Cordero, but started following his sad story through his wife's reports. They were such a beautiful couple, my heart goes out to his family.