Nick and Vanessa's hot tub sex pics...

Eh.. didn't find anything much except this..
nick_vanessa_nude.jpg

Yeah, if you're an exhibitionist!

I'm sorry but celebrities are all-too-aware of prying cameras with ultra-long zoom lenses, so feigning naivete wont cut it with me folks.

I've seen the photos - pick up any celeb mag here in Oz and you'll see them all and I'm not impressed.

Call me a prude but there's really no shame left in society, especially when it comes to so-called 'celebratites'.

They're young, they're in love and they like swimming nekkid together. Nothing wrong with that!
Caitlin go look at the photos for god sake.

These photos weren't of a couple strolling hand in hand down a beach whilst the sun set over the horizon.

Think back-door and you'll get my drift.

Now if he was a dog mounting a b...I'd be able to forgive him.

Sadly your average canine has a higher IQ than the ex Mr Jessica Simpson.

Apparently it is not the nude photos that they do not want shown..it is the sex photos that they had taken while in the hot tub.....I got this off a gossip page:

Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey had naked pictures published last week by Life and Style Magazine. Although the original images published were censored, it has been reported, that raunchy hardcore sex pictures have been obtained. According to TMZ,
A source who has seen the photos tells TMZ that they are “Paris sex tape-level scandalous,” and include images of the couple in several different sex positions. That’s hot! High-powered Hollywood attorney Marty Singer has sent a letter to the weekly mags, warning them that should they publish the steamy pics, they’ll face one mother of a lawsuit.
A hardcore sex scandal for Vanessa Minnillo? I would have never guessed that two worthless celebrities make a sex tape for publicity. It’s just so uncommon these days. I mean, how many have we seen so far this year? 75,000? I wonder if knives were present.
Note: Image from Life and Style had to be removed due to legal considerations.