Niche perfumes - any obsessions lately?

Rose Amazone is beautiful. I don't usually go for ones that are so fruity, but it's very sophisticated. Definitely, definitely would recommend trying it. Beautiful rose too.
I haven't tried Terrecotta, but Apres l'Ondee is lovely. I also love Mitsouko and L'Heure Bleue.

They sell Memo at Bergdorfs so I imagine they'd have it in NM too. Some Xerjoff fragrances are there too.

I found the sample of Rose Amazone, tried & agree, a beautiful fragrance. On me it is soft with Rose undertones (sometimes too much Rose overwhelms me.) To compare, I put Rose Ikeneba bought as part of the travel Hermessence I described a few prior posts ago. I do not smell much similarity. I think I prefer Rose Amazone. Let you know if I buy the fragrance. Not that I need another one!
Mitsouko seems to be a strong favorite among people. I will have to try again. L'Heure Bleu is beautiful & I often think about buying another bottle. Had one a while ago. When it ran out, I never replaced it. I like Jicky. Do not know if you ever tried that Guerlain.
I don't remember seeing Memo at NM. Sometimes Bergdorfs get things Neimans does not. Xerjoff sounds familiar but I never tried it

I finally bought Serge Noire by Lutens. I was always scared by the mixed reviews. Why did I care? What matters, is whether I like it or not. And I'm obsessed with it.
Here it is, my new obsession - Serge Noire by Serge Lutens

My newest obsession is a Serge Lutens perfume too!! I recently got Chergui by Serge Lutens and it is absolutely amazing!

Reactions: wkim
My newest obsession is a Serge Lutens perfume too!! I recently got Chergui by Serge Lutens and it is absolutely amazing!

It's one of his most popular perfumes I think. Not my favourite though. I like Five o'clock gingembre (smells like ginger tea) and Feurreau Noire.

I bought his Arabie without trying. That was a mistake. I liked the note of curry in the description. But I did not expect that much curry. Just don't want to confuse my Indian driver :smile:

It's one of his most popular perfumes I think. Not my favourite though. I like Five o'clock gingembre (smells like ginger tea) and Feurreau Noire.

I bought his Arabie without trying. That was a mistake. I liked the note of curry in the description. But I did not expect that much curry. Just don't want to confuse my Indian driver :smile:

I like 5 o'clock gingembre as well. Haven't smelled Arabie but from the sound of it I might not like it either. Something about Chergui just wowed me. It really gave me fall vibes...which is my favorite season!!

I have their Bouquet Ideale, nice and spicy.
We have their boutique so I tried many. But you know how it happens, after 3 they all seem the same. I like trying perfume on me, wait for the drydown. They did not have samples to take away so I just left with a few paper blotters and forgot what they were.
But definitely good quality