nicest LV under $1500?

That's such an individual thing based on personal taste. I'm guessing the majority will say the Trevi, Palermo or Galliera....for me, it was the Monty PM which luckily was relatively inexpensive compared to the others listed. Ultimately you have to go with what rings YOUR bells .

That's such an individual thing based on personal taste. I'm guessing the majority will say the Trevi, Palermo or Galliera....for me, it was the Monty PM which luckily was relatively inexpensive compared to the others listed. Ultimately you have to go with what rings YOUR bells .

definitely...however, i am not choosing a bag. i am actually curious to find what tpfers think..especially under the $1500 mark.

I agree. It's a matter of personal taste. For now, I like the Vernis Alma PM. But the one I use the most is my Damier Speedy 30. It just goes with everything.

i forgot to mention in my post that for me currently its the mono Galliera pm...i started thinking about all the other great mono/damier bags and became curious as to what others think...which is the beauty of diversity of opinions :smile: