Nicest Bi-Color Birkin/Kelly?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What is the nicest bicolor you have seen in person or in a picture? OR, Do you have a combination that you would love to create for yourself?

2. I liked a birkin that was on eBay with indigo outside and blue jean inside. It also had blue jean piping, which I don't like so much. I also saw a picture of a black chevre birkin with a raisin interior. GORGEOUS!!! :love:

3. mightykismet has one on eBay right now that's dark forest green with vert anis piping and interior - its fairly fabulous. But my absolute fav. bi-colour is the black/orange croc. :love:

4. I love Hermesbb's white/gray Plume! Also love white with blue Jean trim/interior.
    Chocolate brown/BJ would also be fun.

5. I like Noriko's combination. Those bi-colors are so pretty!

Noriko likes this.
  6. I saw a Kelly that was brown with fuschia piping once.:love:

7. :love: Thanks!

I like the black/fuchsia croc :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Someday!!!

8. Thanks, greentea :love: :love:

i love BJ with white piping, or

Dark brown with orange piping ~~~

9. ^^^the HI boutique has been getting quite a few of the dark brown/orange combo from what I've been hearing. I like it too! :biggrin: Too bad the last one I saw was that 40cm I was telling you about.

10. :lol:
    I saw a 32cm Kelly in the dark forest green with vert anis piping (same as the one mentioned above) at the Hermes store today. I am not a fan of green but this was fabulous. I almost caved in until my hubby snapped me out of it! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice