Nice weather??

SuLi said:
We've been enjoying some really nice weather in DC the last few days. Mid 70's to 80's...in March! I think things will cool down tomorrow. I have to admit, it feels kind of strange wearing flip-flops/sandals in March!

Anyone else enjoying unseasonably nice weather?

How funny...I'm in Az and we just had a major rain storm on Sat and the temp was low 40's. We actually had snow up north too. We needed it....before this rain, wehad 133-134 (?) consecutive days w/o rain and already wildfires burning in Jan! I'm sure this month will be right back in the 80's-90's again....summer is right around the corner here so back to 114 degrees......:sad:

jasanna143 said:
How funny...I'm in Az and we just had a major rain storm on Sat and the temp was low 40's. We actually had snow up north too. We needed it....before this rain, wehad 133-134 (?) consecutive days w/o rain and already wildfires burning in Jan! I'm sure this month will be right back in the 80's-90's again....summer is right around the corner here so back to 114 degrees......:sad:

We got over 2ft of snow here in flag. I've missed the snow. It's so pretty. This winter in AZ has been extra goofy.

yesterday was so nice in halifax. we took the dog for a walk in a nearby park overlooking the ocean. it just seems like the weather has turned and its spring now, feels different

Wohoo! I'm in PA (tristate area) and it's so freaking warm! I keep on singing summer here I come but that may change soon so I still have my sweaters out in the closet!

hooray! suli, i love this weather! it's nice for crew because i only have to wear 1 layer of clothes instead of 5+

it's supposed to drop back down to the 40s by the end of this week though! : (

Cristina said:
It's been so hot here in Florida the past few days, I'm hating it! :suspiciou It's hot enough here from April through November, no need for it to start early. I went running yesterday and felt like I was going to pass out from heat exhaustion :lol: The good thing is I was able to wash my car on Saturday, it's shiny white again. It was practically grey, it was so dirty :shame:

Im with you Christina! Im not ready for the HOT HUMID months just yet! (key west) Yesterday I went to a wine tasting and the lady had alll her windows open and the celing fans on low, I kept thinking she had LOST her mind!! I was so hot I wanted to cry, then run and shut all her windows and crank the a/c! We went out to lunch today in hopes of sitting outside and it was too hot! NOT YET please oh please! Looks like it may drop back into the 70 later in the week, HOORAH! Keep cool girlfriend!