Nice things come in small packages...

Dextersmom

Dec 5, 2015
I wanted to share my Valentine's Day gift with you. My new red lambskin WOC with soft, brushed gold HW. I used it tonight as a clutch and the leather is so smooth and supple. It is absolutely perfect and just what I wanted. I told my lovely SA that I really wanted a true red WOC for Valentine's Day and she searched the country to find this one for me. I love my 17C square red mini, and as you all know that is an orange red, which I love, but I didn't want to repeat a color. Happy Valentine's Day everyone, and of course as you can see, Walter has claimed the camellia as his new chew toy. :heart::heart:20170202_151824.jpg20170202_152103.jpg20170202_152142.jpg20170204_152643.jpg20170214_173202.jpg20170214_173806.jpg20170214_180632.jpg

Dextersmom, I just see your threat here, very impressed!!!! This Boy is absolutely a stunner, I really really love it. The leather is divine too. Yes it is true red :heart::love: but your mini is so adorable. What a wonderful gift for the Valentines!!! Major congrats to you dearest!!!!:heart::flowers: :drinks:And you look fabulous as always!!!:loveeyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dextersmom
Dextersmom, I just see your threat here, very impressed!!!! This Boy is absolutely a stunner, I really really love it. The leather is divine too. Yes it is true red :heart::love: but your mini is so adorable. What a wonderful gift for the Valentines!!! Major congrats to you dearest!!!!:heart::flowers: :drinks:And you look fabulous as always!!!:loveeyes:

You are always very kind, Auvina!! Thank you! :hugs:

Happy Valentine's Dextersmom. [emoji253]
Your red woc is gorgeous beyond words! I have a soft spot for red Chanels...they're irresistible. The true red plus the gold hardware is absolute perfection. [emoji173]️
Congrats! [emoji4]

I wanted to share my Valentine's Day gift with you. My new red lambskin WOC with soft, brushed gold HW. I used it tonight as a clutch and the leather is so smooth and supple. It is absolutely perfect and just what I wanted. I told my lovely SA that I really wanted a true red WOC for Valentine's Day and she searched the country to find this one for me. I love my 17C square red mini, and as you all know that is an orange red, which I love, but I didn't want to repeat a color. Happy Valentine's Day everyone, and of course as you can see, Walter has claimed the camellia as his new chew toy. :heart::heart:View attachment 3606071View attachment 3606072View attachment 3606073View attachment 3606074View attachment 3606077View attachment 3606080View attachment 3606082
Gorgeous red boy :heart::heart:

I wanted to share my Valentine's Day gift with you. My new red lambskin WOC with soft, brushed gold HW. I used it tonight as a clutch and the leather is so smooth and supple. It is absolutely perfect and just what I wanted. I told my lovely SA that I really wanted a true red WOC for Valentine's Day and she searched the country to find this one for me. I love my 17C square red mini, and as you all know that is an orange red, which I love, but I didn't want to repeat a color. Happy Valentine's Day everyone, and of course as you can see, Walter has claimed the camellia as his new chew toy. :heart::heart:View attachment 3606071View attachment 3606072View attachment 3606073View attachment 3606074View attachment 3606077View attachment 3606080View attachment 3606082
:yahoo::love: Wowee, big Congrats Dextersmom!!! Great comparison pics as you can see the difference in the reds...perfect V-day treat! You look lovely, as always....your hair is killing it /awesome!! Obviously you know by now I'm a huge Walter fan....look at that happy, most content face!!:girlsigh::hbeat:

Whoa that is a nice nice red!!!!! congratulations your SA really took care of you there! Also must mention that Walter looks majestic there in the photo :lol: :tup: I love the red in lambskin it makes it look soooooo rich and supple. :hbeat: :love: Gotta love a great red chanel!

Such a beautiful shade of red[emoji173]️. It is quite the difference between the mini and woc's red. Love them both, but you are right that the woc is a true red. Congrats to you on another gorgeous WOC!!!
Happy Valentine's Dextersmom. [emoji253]
Your red woc is gorgeous beyond words! I have a soft spot for red Chanels...they're irresistible. The true red plus the gold hardware is absolute perfection. [emoji173]️
Congrats! [emoji4]

Great Valentine's gift, enjoy it!

Gorgeous red boy :heart::heart:

:yahoo::love: Wowee, big Congrats Dextersmom!!! Great comparison pics as you can see the difference in the reds...perfect V-day treat! You look lovely, as always....your hair is killing it /awesome!! Obviously you know by now I'm a huge Walter fan....look at that happy, most content face!!:girlsigh::hbeat:

Whoa that is a nice nice red!!!!! congratulations your SA really took care of you there! Also must mention that Walter looks majestic there in the photo :lol: :tup: I love the red in lambskin it makes it look soooooo rich and supple. :hbeat: :love: Gotta love a great red chanel!

Lovely Dextersmom, thanks for the mod shot as well. It's nice to see how the Woc looks as a clutch. Congrats. It's really beautiful [emoji7]

Beautiful WOC, Dextersmom! Pairs perfectly with your outfit!

Thank you everyone, for all of your sweet comments about my WOC and Walter. I appreciate it so much. :heart::heart::heart: