Nice sterling silver jewelry under $100?

I've considered buying here, the stuff looks nice- silverbasement.com. I'd also look at QVC- no joke... they have some really reasonable prices and their stuff is usually good quality for the price. Plus, good return policy. What about Overstock too? They have some neat things in silver, especially in their "worldstock" section.

I have some silpada pieces that are very nice & were all under $100.
I don't know if that sells online though, got @ a jewelry party.

What type were you looking for? bracelets? necklace? earrings?
I bought a cute pair of ss/18k earrings from smartbargains recently.

I've considered buying here, the stuff looks nice- silverbasement.com. I'd also look at QVC- no joke... they have some really reasonable prices and their stuff is usually good quality for the price. Plus, good return policy. What about Overstock too? They have some neat things in silver, especially in their "worldstock" section.

I was going to suggest QVC as well. I have necklace from them with sterling silver oval links and freshwater pearls. It's beautiful, excellent quality and I get a ton of compliments on it. It was only $100, but it looks like it was much more expensive!

Evesaddiction.com also has cheap, nice quality stuff. DISCLAIMER: Some of their pieces are "designer inspired," not fakes, but definitely copies. But if that doesn't bother you, you should check it out...