Nice petite wool coats in Japan??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone...I am going to visit japan for 2 weeks towards the end of may this year and i was wondering if anyone knows of a store or mall that sells small wool coats? I am petite and it's so hard to find a wool coat that fits my frame. Thank you so much!

2. Wool coats in May may be hard to find... But, if they have it, you are going to find petite clothes everywhere because we are generally considered petite compared to US sizes! How petite are you?
    Go to any major department stores and browse around! My favorite deparment stores are Seibu and Tobu since those are most familiar. Marui, Mitsukoshi, Tokyu, Printemp Ginza, Matsuzakaya are other big department stores in Japan. But you really can find some nice clothes in almost any store regardless of brands. Where are you going? Are you going to be in Tokyo?

3. You shouldn't have any problems with sizes in any store you visit.. but I'm not sure you will be able to find wool coats at that time since it will be spring/summer

4. Yea I'm going to be in Tokyo for 2 weeks. Thanks for the suggestions..yea i know it's going to be hard to find coats towards the end of may =(