Nice nano

Guess it depends how badly you want it. I don’t have any so am on the hunt for the nano nice. Good luck with your decision
It is not a priority esp. with having done some damage with the xmas collection. I presume nano is part of the permanent collection. Maybe one will come along eventually. I love my bb in any case. Good luck finding nano nice. It has been my experience that some of the basic items like the nano's (speedy, noe- maybe nice) are more plentiful during the holiday months.

Reactions: Bumbles
It is not a priority esp. with having done some damage with the xmas collection. I presume nano is part of the permanent collection. Maybe one will come along eventually. I love my bb in any case. Good luck finding nano nice. It has been my experience that some of the basic items like the nano's (speedy, noe- maybe nice) are more plentiful during the holiday months.
I’m in Australia and called CS yesterday and the person said the nano nice waitlist is closed as it’s too full and they aren’t taking anymore orders. And they also said to me it’s part of the seasonal collection so no more when it’s sold out. But I also question their info because they aren’t known to be that accurate lol. Not sure if you have heard anything else?