"Nice LV...."

It really was! (you and the other ladies so far have calmed me down) thanks!:biggrin: I was like so eager to say something but I would've dis-honored what my parents have thought me growing up... and not steep low. I love handbags and I always compliment people and never had "hate" comments on anyone's because I'm a bag addict lol... I was shocked to hear others embarrass me, and mostly themselves in front of other people.

I'm sorry this happened to you! Some people really have no class or manners. I can't believe she tried to touch your bag, ewwwwww, that would freak me out! I applaud you for taking the high road and walking away. They only made themselves look bad.....

We just came back from the mall and stopped by the handbag department at our local Macys. There was a lady with one of those awful DE speedy fakes with the plate on it. Ewwww...it was just plain awful!! I don't know how in the world those girls could ever confuse their fakes with the real thing. The canvas is not even the same color. This lady was looking at the MK "totally" and "neverfull" in the vanilla color.

I feel tour frustration i cant help but laugh. O the ignorance.

I would've turned around and told them that you go the heat stamping done in the boutique and it's a free service for authentic bags and suggest that they should have it done to personalize their bags too. Then turn around, smile and imagine the look on the SA and their faces when the SA tells them that they won't heat stamp it because it's not authentic. :smile:

OMG! :roflmfao: This is exactly what I would have said with the sweetest smile ever...

Unbelievable! I wouldn't call someone out on a fake, none of my business - but if they start to accuse me of carrying a fake, then it becomes my business and I wouldn't waste any time telling them that their bag is fake! The cheek!