Nice Leather Weekender??

WhitleyGilbert

O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
Does anyone have any suggestions for any a good leather weekender bag?
I've been on the lookout for a nice sturdy brown leather weekender, but I haven't found anything yet. I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Aug 2, 2013
Balenciaga makes beautiful weekenders in a variety of colors; depending on what size you need, the 'work' size is also pretty roomy if you're packing light.

Aluxe

The Gimme-Queen
Nov 29, 2010
DCA via the DMV via NGA
I agree with the Balenciaga weekender suggestion. I have one and sadly am trying to send it off to a new home, only because I don't use it as much anymore. But it is a great piece to have for frequent quick trips and even long distance traveling.

Good luck!

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
Yes! The men's bleecker weekend tote in leather. Awesome!
Oooh I love the Bleecker and that actually was one of my first thoughts when I started reading this thread - it's on my "gotta have" list... :hbeat:
Another one I like is the Lumi Supermarket XXL which has 2 browns at the moment; Cognac and Sand (which on sale for 225 €). I'm after the Wine color myself. The leather is pebbled, thick and practically indestructible. In the beginning it's so stiff that the bag stands up on its own but after a year of constant use my XL size is now beautifully soft and slightly slouchy. It also has interchangeable handles (2 short and a long one) so you can choose your style and easily switch it on the go.

I might not be able to get both the Supermarket and the Bleecker but a girl can dream, right..?

WhitleyGilbert

O.G.
Jul 22, 2008
Thanks everyone! These recommendations are really fantastic so far. I'm going to look into these.