Nice BB

This is a fairly new item according to my SA, so I do not think it's being d/c. I had to have my SA order one in because she said their store typically doesn't carry it.

This is a fairly new item according to my SA, so I do not think it's being d/c. I had to have my SA order one in because she said their store typically doesn't carry it.

Thanks! Did it take long for it to come in ? And are you loving yours? I'm dying to get one, but really want to want until Xmas time (even though I'm not so sure I'm going to be able to hold off till then).

It's not being discontinued. In fact, It's a rather new piece. Ask your SA to do a search or call CS to locate one for you. They can transfer it to your store. It's just been very popular and sells out quickly.

Thanks! Did it take long for it to come in ? And are you loving yours? I'm dying to get one, but really want to want until Xmas time (even though I'm not so sure I'm going to be able to hold off till then).

Yes, I absolutely LOVE it! I was using a cosmetic bag that had a very tight opening, which made it annoying to maneuver in and out of. I love how my cosmetics are easily visible in the Nice. Plus the extra pockets are a plus. A couple of my smaller brushes fit perfectly in the pockets. I just ordered a Chanel kabuki brush because I like how it comes with a top, and will help prevent residual powder from messing up the interior. But the interior is wipeable, which is great. Overall, I've been really thrilled with it! I also plan on using it as a small carry-on for travel.

Mine took less than a week to arrive. The SA said it came straight from the warehouse, despite not being available online. Honestly, Christmas is soooo far away, and if you can, I would get it sooner rather than later. You really can't go wrong with this one! Plus they are all being made in Italy right now, and because it has become so popular, I wouldn't be surprised if they start production in the US. I typically don't care where my items are made, and yes, the quality is the same everywhere... but this is my first piece from Italy, so I was excited about that.

Last edited:
It's actually very popular and not discontinued at all. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the price went up in the future as it looks underpriced to me. When I saw it in person, i thought it was a neat travel accessory. It's definitely not as luxurious as the actual Nice, but it's still lovely.

Reactions: luxurista
This is just to give you an idea of what it looks like with your items in it. And it's only a 1/3 full, so it's quite roomy for a beauty case:

I just love how it looks and it definitely looks super roomy. I have to say I've been wanting this pc, but after reading your comment and seeing your pics I REALLY want it [emoji847]. My hunt for this beauty might have gotten pushed up lol. Thanks for the advise !

Reactions: luxurista
I just love how it looks and it definitely looks super roomy. I have to say I've been wanting this pc, but after reading your comment and seeing your pics I REALLY want it [emoji847]. My hunt for this beauty might have gotten pushed up lol. Thanks for the advise !

No problem! I hope you're able to get one soon ;)

I think this looks cute! Can it fit a tp 26 or 19 inside? Anyone know how well this fits in a keepall 45 or roll on suitcase (carry on). I was wondering if it was bulky to fit in my carry on. I def wouldn't want to check this in my luggage. Trying to justify this as the price def seems good. It is really a good looking piece.