Nice Bags for $400 or less?

ArmCandyLuvr said:
I saw this bag in the new Eluxury catalog, and I think it looks pretty cool (the price is good too). I have owned DKNY bags before, and the quality is good for the price.

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10995136&SectionID=9000

Funny you mention DKNY. I was planning on going to Nord to get a white one that's to die for! It has gold hardware and it's so fun looking for a great price too! I didn't want to spend a lot of $ on a white bag in case I got it dirty, etc.

I agree with everyone else's suggestions! In addition, have you heard of Tano? Supposedly they have nice leather and they have some cute styles out. You can check it out at musthavebag.com

kenneth cole has a great bag out called the hudson rivet hobo.. it's such an interesting design.. in the pics on the website it looks like a regular hobo, but the actual construction is quite unique.

also try banana republic.. and another vote for elliot lucca

Some brilliant suggestions so far.

I love browing websites and think that Tano bags, for instance, look gorgeous.

Then there are brands like Tignanello ($200 and under :biggrin: ), Maxx New York, Frye, BCBGirls, Ellington - and Anuschka (striking hand-painted leather bags).

Pics off shoebuy.com, ebags.com, zappos.com.

I wondered too. When I click on those pics the ID's come up MAXX and Ellington. I like that Maxx. The Ellington looks like Lucky brand on Zappos.

Kooba has my vote...I LOVE my black Kooba Sienna...it is my everyday bag. I have a Bulga, which I adore...But I say Kooba..the leather is very nice...
And, you can't go wrong with Cole Haan, their spring line is Fab..with new color and designs.
Good Luck!

Inky Paws said:
Nice pictures! Who makes the 2nd and 5th bags?

Sorry, Inky Paws and kitskats, I should have named the bags and mentioned prices.

2) Maxx New York Button Punch Large Button Satchel ($268-20 on ebags.com - usual price is $298)

5) Ellington Leather Goods Hailey Bucket Bag ($140-40 on ebags.com - usual price is $156)

1) Anuschka V-Top Slim Bag $103-95 (shoebuy.com)

3) BCBGirls Handbags St Barts Hand Held Shopper $151-95 (zappos.com)

4) Frye Harness Hobo ($351 on ebags - usual price is $390)

ArmCandyLuvr said:
I saw this bag in the new Eluxury catalog, and I think it looks pretty cool (the price is good too). I have owned DKNY bags before, and the quality is good for the price.

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10995136&SectionID=9000

OMG i saw this bag at DKNY today in south coast. The leather is SO buttery and beautiful. Soft but doesnt get too wrinkly. And so many compartments would be perfect for organizing! i LOVED it. They didnt have the light brown color i wanted at the store.....now im SO tempted to buy from elux !=) I highly recommend!

The April Lucky magazine has a Hayden Harnett bag on special...you might want to check that out. It's under "lucky breaks" at the back of the magazine, or you might be able to find it online. Coach makes very nice quality bags for great prices with fabulous leather and lifetime warranty. Kooba is nice, Furlas are WONDERFUL, and Hogan also has nice bags...some are more than $400, but not all.