Nice Bags for $400 or less?

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I see a lot of discussions revolving around bags that are WAY out of my price range. Im simply not in a position to justify over $600 on one bag. From your experience, what options are out there for us ladies who prefer the 200-400$ price range?

the best bag that i own under $400 is my IF Audra, but they raised the price to $450 this year because it was a hit last year. hayden harnett havana hobos are right at $400, and if you want a black or olive green bag, blondette.com has them and there's a discount code for like 20% off at that website on reesycakes.com. the leather on the HH bags is supposed to be quite nice. you might also want to look at the bulga medium studded hobos (activeendeavors.com has some new colors in - $397), they have great leather too and they have 20% discount code on reesycakes.com as well.

good luck!

I always say to shop sales. It's amazing at how high end bags can be price slashed, at the end of a season.
There are other threads, too, devoted to budget bags -- definiitely check those out, as they contain pictures. Some of the good choices discussed include Cole Haan, Banana Republic, Coach, etc. It all depends upon personal preference.

I always say to shop sales. It's amazing at how high end bags can be price slashed, at the end of a season.
There are other threads, too, devoted to budget bags -- definiitely check those out, as they contain pictures. Some of the good choices discussed include Cole Haan, Banana Republic, Coach, etc. It all depends upon personal preference.

misslola said:
I love Bulga and Kooba. Try those. I can't buy over that either. I would never spend over $500 or so for a bag. I just get tired of them.

I agree! Do you like Koobas, Kiari? Coz I think I read somewhere on this forum (maybe the Steals and Deals part) that somewhere had a chocolate and black one for $417? It's only just above your limit but for such a lovely bag, maybe u could extend that limit a tiny bit;) :P .

In addition to the great suggestions above, check out Francesco Biasia bags. They have some really cute options and are usually in the $250-400 range. If you're looking for more structured bags, Monsac has some nice, classic styles. Also check out Eliot Lucca, DKNY, Michael by Michael Kors. Bloomingdales.com has a lot of nice choices in your price range, as does Nordstroms.

Here's a Kooba on sale (for $375.00) at activeendeavors.com...

AED09913.jpg

AED09913.jpg

Another vote for Kooba and Botkier, also Bulga, Hayden Harnet (although I don't own one peronsally) Banana Republic has some awesome quality for the price bags, Coach, Sigrid Olsen, Michael Kors, Dooney (if your young), Cole Haan and Kate Spade. Good luck and let us know what you decide on.

How about Andrea Brueckner, Gerard Darel, Coach, Dooney & Bourke (I'm not advocating any coach or d&b logo stuff), Cole Haan, Kenneth Cole, Fendi (zucca is in your price range), Kooba

I'm a big supporter of Kenneth Cole too. I have a black balance beam bag of his and I love it whenever I wear black outfits. His leather is of very fine quality and he has plenty of designs/styles from which to choose. Check it out!