Niagara Buffalo outlet Military road, everything was 50% off!

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
Got this beauty for $39, some sunglasses for $50, I was surprised to see that everything was half price. The next day in Florida at Miromar outlet that was not the case :sad:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404586182.790454.jpg

I do too, so I grabbed it for my vacation in Florida, so I didn't have to cart around my large LV tote bag. I found a dress in that colour too…I love turquoise! :smile:

50% is the "standard" sale. My outlet has done some other things, and recently went to no coupon and "prices as marked" - which were the 50% off prices. I preferred that, actually, because I didn't need to do math in my head, but according to my SA, it went over like a ton of bricks, so now they're doing the 50% coupon again. Proves that for many, it's not about the final price, but about the perception of the sale.

Niagara Falls is my "home" outlet ... every time I'm there, it's 50% off everything. At least they did last Sunday and last Thursday when I was there. :smile:

Lucky gal !! So many great stores in that mall, great prices everywhere! Now I can never shop at the one on the Canadian side at Niagara since the prices are much more. I can't believe how inexpensive food, clothing, handbags, alcohol and gas is in the US ! :sad:
66 ouncer of premium vodka at duty free was $21, here it's $70. Filled up the rental Jeep for $42, here it's $100! Dinner for 5 at Applebee's was around $80, here it would have been $120! So unfair !!

Lucky gal !! So many great stores in that mall, great prices everywhere! Now I can never shop at the one on the Canadian side at Niagara since the prices are much more. I can't believe how inexpensive food, clothing, handbags, alcohol and gas is in the US ! :sad:
66 ouncer of premium vodka at duty free was $21, here it's $70. Filled up the rental Jeep for $42, here it's $100! Dinner for 5 at Applebee's was around $80, here it would have been $120! So unfair !!

I didn't know there was even an outlet in St. Catharines, let alone a Coach store! How do the prices compare? Decent selection? I was considering stopping there on my way to Ikea when I go next month.

It does seem unfair how much they jack up prices in Canada considering the exchange rate hasn't been in our favor for a long time. Then again, I'd rather have gov't health care! :smile:

I didn't know there was even an outlet in St. Catharines, let alone a Coach store! How do the prices compare? Decent selection? I was considering stopping there on my way to Ikea when I go next month.

It does seem unfair how much they jack up prices in Canada considering the exchange rate hasn't been in our favor for a long time. Then again, I'd rather have gov't health care! :smile:

I think that there are only outlets in Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake if you are looking for outlets near the border :smile:.

Last edited:

I was just telling a friend how inexpensive everything was in the US, yet so many homes in foreclosure. She said "yes everything is cheaper, until you need healthcare". I agree. Still gonna buy a home there ($ 140 000 for something similar that sells for $ 399 000 here). Live there for 6 months, shop..etc, then home for 6 months, the best of both worlds, and still have out free healthcare! :graucho: