NF PM + Tivoli GM = Palermo PM?

Louis III

Jul 8, 2008
Hi everyone!

So, a while back I asked your opinions on whether I should save for my emergency fund or get the Sherwood in Blanc Corail, and most of you very sensibly recommended that I save first. Well, I couldn't help myself, so I am now the proud owner of a Sherwood PM in Blanc Corail (ended up with the smaller size, after all).

ANYWAY, as I was going through that process, I took a look at my LV collection and realized that my needs had changed since acquiring some of my bags. Now that I'm the proud mommy of a 6-month old baby boy:heart:, I find that I need something practical and I suddenly realized that I had not used my NF PM or my Tivoli GM for about a year and neither of them ever feels like the right option. And then it hit me: the Palermo PM is like those two bags merged!!! And it is less bulky than the Tivoli, yet has a zipper, unlike the NF and to top it all off, it has the long strap that I can use to hang it on the stroller! SO, sorry for the long rant, but I'm now thinking that I should sell my NF PM and the Tivoli and use the money to get the Palermo PM. What do you think?

if you have issue with how bulky the tivoli is...will the bottom of the Palermo bother you because it sticks out a lot. if it doesn't, then i say go for it and get something that you will carry more.

if you have issue with how bulky the tivoli is...will the bottom of the Palermo bother you because it sticks out a lot. if it doesn't, then i say go for it and get something that you will carry more.

Hmm...does the bottom of the Palermo PM stick out a lot? I've read the GM does, but the PM seems quite manageable from the photos I've seen...I have not seen it IRL yet, though...

I only carry my Palermo PM as a hand held. The base does seem to stick out at my hip and feels much less flattering as a shoulder bag. Love it as a hand held though. Also, when I did try to carry it with the strap it made the top of the bag sorta bend and I hated that.

I only carry my Palermo PM as a hand held. The base does seem to stick out at my hip and feels much less flattering as a shoulder bag. Love it as a hand held though. Also, when I did try to carry it with the strap it made the top of the bag sorta bend and I hated that.

Oh no...I don't like the sound of that...sigh...I was so excited at the prospect of the Palermo PM being the perfect solution for me...

Hmm...does the bottom of the Palermo PM stick out a lot? I've read the GM does, but the PM seems quite manageable from the photos I've seen...I have not seen it IRL yet, though...

everyone is different. when i tried it on, it really bothered me how much it sticks out when i was wearing it cross body or when i was using the shoulder strap. it was very uncomfortable when i try it with the handles on the shoulder. i have skinny arms and i did not like how close it was to my armpit. maybe the handle was not meant to use for the shoulder. :shrugs: im a shoulder bag girl all the way. i had my eyes on both of these bags and the tivoli was a better fit for me. maybe if you try it on..it might work out better for you. good luck!

everyone is different. when i tried it on, it really bothered me how much it sticks out when i was wearing it cross body or when i was using the shoulder strap. it was very uncomfortable when i try it with the handles on the shoulder. i have skinny arms and i did not like how close it was to my armpit. maybe the handle was not meant to use for the shoulder. :shrugs: im a shoulder bag girl all the way. i had my eyes on both of these bags and the tivoli was a better fit for me. maybe if you try it on..it might work out better for you. good luck!

Thanks so much for your input stylishbebe, it helps a lot! Sounds bad, but I guess I will just need to go in and try it on, to know for sure...