NF MM vs WESTMINSTER GM

Gyioia

O.G.
May 23, 2011
For more than a year i ve been lusting on a NF damier ebene but i didn t buy it because all peeling/glase problems/cracking/ etc.
than they released westie and i like it but i like NF more :sad:
also, considered buying trevi pm but for me it s very expensive .
don t like new ebene shoulder bags...

please help me with suggestion what should i do? buy NF and hope it will be without problems or go for second best with westminster?

important thing is that i live 10 hours away from LV and potential return will not be easy for me :sad:

alredy own ebene speedy and delightful.

NF is a tote and westminster is more like a purse

so it depends on your purpose of getting this bag.

if you are getting it for work or school and will carry a good amount of stuff in it, its better to go with the NF

but if you are getting it as an everyday purse, and will only carry your daily essentials, westminster will def. be better

neverfull will stretch and peel, are you truly going to be okay with that? Why not wait for the damier cabas mezzo to be rereleased? It's angelina jolie's favorite bag (but in mono). Westminster is very nice but it cannot carry what a neverfull can carry-- but the thing about neverfull is yes it can carry all this weight xyz, but YOU will be the one with all the weight literally on your shoulders supported by thin cutting straps. I'm in the same dilemma as you, I really want a damier tote for work but it doesn't seem like there is the "perfect" one right now.

neverfull will stretch and peel, are you truly going to be okay with that? Why not wait for the damier cabas mezzo to be rereleased? It's angelina jolie's favorite bag (but in mono). Westminster is very nice but it cannot carry what a neverfull can carry-- but the thing about neverfull is yes it can carry all this weight xyz, but YOU will be the one with all the weight literally on your shoulders supported by thin cutting straps. I'm in the same dilemma as you, I really want a damier tote for work but it doesn't seem like there is the "perfect" one right now.

i don t know about cabas mezzo? is that information sure?
when will they release it?

It's a tough decision. If the straps peel LV will fix it for you and there are plenty of people who haven't had any problems. I have it and did have a problem but lv fixed it and i havent had any issues yet. I think you should go with what you love..

I like the Westminster, because it has a zippered top. With the neverfuls, if they fall over, everything spills out of your bag!!

thank you, i always enjoy reading your comments, you re very LVwise :biggrin:

can you please tell me if you were me
(student, limited budget) which way would you create your collection?
at the moment i own : delightful pm, ebene speedy 35 and mono pochette. i think about selling speedy 35 and exchange it for 30.
other things i like are:
idylle speedy fusain
galliera pm azur
epi speedy (wonder which one of rainbow colours is a classic)
totally azur
eva azur
eva ebene
ebene cles
trevi pm

i have 2000€ budget so i want to chose classic bags that i can use for a long time. i m finishing college in a year so i would also like that i can use them
for work.

sorry for such a long post but if you were me what would
be your choice? ( not necassary from that list above, i wrote that only to show what i like but i accept every advice)
:smile:

Totally and Eva. I have both and feel very content with my collection. The totally has a zippered top and side pockets - definitely a work horse bag for me as it does everything I need it to. The Eva is so versatile and is probably one of my favourite bags of all time. I can use it when I'm the most casual (jeans, yoga pants) to the most formal (clutch for weddings etc.)

Totally and Eva. I have both and feel very content with my collection. The totally has a zippered top and side pockets - definitely a work horse bag for me as it does everything I need it to. The Eva is so versatile and is probably one of my favourite bags of all time. I can use it when I'm the most casual (jeans, yoga pants) to the most formal (clutch for weddings etc.)

thank you!
since i already own delightful do you think i should buy titally azur or mono?
also, eva in azur or ebene?

NF is a tote and westminster is more like a purse

so it depends on your purpose of getting this bag.

if you are getting it for work or school and will carry a good amount of stuff in it, its better to go with the NF

but if you are getting it as an everyday purse, and will only carry your daily essentials, westminster will def. be better
very well said! and it was so true!