NF MM vs WESTMINSTER GM

thank you!
since i already own delightful do you think i should buy titally azur or mono?
also, eva in azur or ebene?

I think the totally is beautiful in both mono and azur. I agree with you that azur will be better since you have the delightful.

I chose the Eva in ebene b/c I wanted to use it in all types of weather and it will look newer longer so when I want to use it for formal occassions, the wear and tear will be less noticeable. I would one day like to own all three prints for the Eva :graucho:

:biggrin: Hope that helps!

For more than a year i ve been lusting on a NF damier ebene but i didn t buy it because all peeling/glase problems/cracking/ etc.
than they released westie and i like it but i like NF more :sad:
also, considered buying trevi pm but for me it s very expensive .
don t like new ebene shoulder bags...

please help me with suggestion what should i do? buy NF and hope it will be without problems or go for second best with westminster?

important thing is that i live 10 hours away from LV and potential return will not be easy for me :sad:

alredy own ebene speedy and delightful.

I have a video reviewing both the Westminster GM and Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene. The link is in my signature below and you can just search for the video on my YouTube channel. Hopes this helps!

I have a video reviewing both the Westminster GM and Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene. The link is in my signature below and you can just search for the video on my YouTube channel. Hopes this helps!

thanks!
you re looking fab! :smile: especially with new multicolour bag, such a beauty!
do you prefer westie or NF?

I wanted the ebene NF so badly, but for all the reasons you mentioned I went for the Westminster.
I'm pretty happy with my decision but can't help to still admire the ebene NF every time I see it, which is A LOT, and this makes me feel better about having chosen second best.

thanks!
you re looking fab! :smile: especially with new multicolour bag, such a beauty!
do you prefer westie or NF?

That is so hard to choose! If I really have to pick one... it would be the Neverfull just because I use that bag almost all the time traveling to and from school.

Thank you for your compliment and good luck on your choice! Do a reveal on your bag when you get it! :smile:

I have to say the Westie is the best bag ever!! You can also check out my video also..........I just don't like how thin the straps are on the neverfull and also the fact that it does not have a zipper. It is such a pain when your stuff falls out. You can also try getting a purse organizer with a zipper if you decide to go with the neverfull..........
Good Luck deciding.

thank you, i always enjoy reading your comments, you re very LVwise :biggrin:

can you please tell me if you were me
(student, limited budget) which way would you create your collection?
at the moment i own : delightful pm, ebene speedy 35 and mono pochette. i think about selling speedy 35 and exchange it for 30.
other things i like are:
idylle speedy fusain
galliera pm azur
epi speedy (wonder which one of rainbow colours is a classic)
totally azur
eva azur
eva ebene
ebene cles
trevi pm

i have 2000€ budget so i want to chose classic bags that i can use for a long time. i m finishing college in a year so i would also like that i can use them
for work.

sorry for such a long post but if you were me what would
be your choice? ( not necassary from that list above, i wrote that only to show what i like but i accept every advice)
:smile:

Well, if it were my collection - you already have a great mono bag, and an ebene speedy, so the next purchase would be a classic shaped azur. Out of the ones listed, I love the Galleria. I think you could use it for work, as the plate makes it quite dressy, compared to the totally. :biggrin:

I wanted the ebene NF so badly, but for all the reasons you mentioned I went for the Westminster.
I'm pretty happy with my decision but can't help to still admire the ebene NF every time I see it, which is A LOT, and this makes me feel better about having chosen second best.

It s true, NF's are all over :sad:
but I admire them every time I see someone and I m also investigating straps issue from distance :biggrin:

Well, if it were my collection - you already have a great mono bag, and an ebene speedy, so the next purchase would be a classic shaped azur. Out of the ones listed, I love the Galleria. I think you could use it for work, as the plate makes it quite dressy, compared to the totally. :biggrin:

thank you!
what else do you think that would be smart to add at collection?
galliera is 1/2 of my budget :smile:

I have to say the Westie is the best bag ever!! You can also check out my video also..........I just don't like how thin the straps are on the neverfull and also the fact that it does not have a zipper. It is such a pain when your stuff falls out. You can also try getting a purse organizer with a zipper if you decide to go with the neverfull..........
Good Luck deciding.

i like your westie! :smile:
how tall are you?

I would go with the Westminster. I have one and I've been carrying it all winter. It's a great everydaypurse since it has a zipper. I don't like the Neverfull and I need a more secure bag for work so westminster was best suited for that. Pick what fit into your lifestyle. Neverfull is very casual but Westminster can be dressed up or down.

i lean to westie after everything you advised me,
probably, NF is still going to drive me crazy every time i see it, i suppose same thing would happen if I buy NF ( well, not completly the same since there are not so much westies as NF :biggrin: )

I say go with the Westminster I don't think you will be disappointed its something that is not commonly seen compared to the Neverful so you are also doing something different, and I think the Westminster will be of better use to you just my opinion hope it helps :smile: