NF MM monogram jungle vs monogram RB

Melissa.

Oct 14, 2013
I'm so torn between these two I can't make up my mind. I really like the jungle print but I feel like I would only be able to use it during the summer whereas the regular monogram would be okay to use year round. What do you guys think?

I'm personally not a fan of the jungle print since I've heard about the silk-screen chipping off as well as LE pieces like that tend to look dated/show wear and tear more quickly than just the 'plain' canvas. A mono bag with the RB interior will always be in style, even 5, 10, 15 years from now.

I'm personally not a fan of the jungle print since I've heard about the silk-screen chipping off as well as LE pieces like that tend to look dated/show wear and tear more quickly than just the 'plain' canvas. A mono bag with the RB interior will always be in style, even 5, 10, 15 years from now.
what? chip away?

typical new lv quality. :mad:

I wish they brought back the striped monogram....I would buy it and I'm a dude.

Might get looks, but those pieces are stunning. I'd want a keepall

I like the jungle print more. I wish they offered the print for Palm Springs MM size! :cry:
I would go with RB interior, you can wear that year round.

I don't feel so bad loving Totem now...lol

I would want these pieces.

To me this NF is better looking than the jungle NF

I would look fruity, but those pieces are so stunning. I would sport them even if I get wrong attention from the wrong guys. LV need to make more so I can buy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 12.40.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 12.40.10 AM.png
    395.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 12.40.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 12.40.01 AM.png
    306.4 KB · Views: 142
Decided to put in an order at my local LV for the regular mono with RB interior. As much as I love the look of the jungle print on this bag I want something that will still look current 10 years from now. Thanks for everyone's input!